Havant and Waterlooville Football Club are looking for a reliable Part Time Office Administrator to join their busy team for 12 hours per week Mon – Fri.
They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Salary dependant on experience.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Qualifications in English and Maths
Please email your CV and application to email@example.com