Job Title: Facilities Assistant
Responsible to: Facilities Manager
Hours p/wk: Flexible, including evenings and weekends
Salary: to be agreed commensurate on experience and qualifications.
Havant & Waterlooville FC is seeking to appoint enthusiastic, charismatic and dedicated individuals to work in our football club within the ground. The key role of the Facilities Assistant is to provide quality customer services to existing stakeholders, develop new partnerships and raise the profile of football in the local community.
How to apply: Please send CV addressed to Gary Pratt ([email protected])
Facilities Assistant hours will be evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The post holder will be responsible and accountable for:
- Covering reception and communal areas including kitchen
- Ensure that the facility is a warm and welcoming environment
- Establish positive working relationships with key partner clubs and project partners
- Promote the benefits of the facility to the public and the local football community
- Ensure the facility is accessible and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Unite the game locally through the co-ordination of football provision across the project area
- Supporting the management of the site during peak times
To represent Havant & Waterlooville Football Club in a professional manner at all times, regarding to uniform, presentation, personal hygiene, attitude, conduct and professionalism. To be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role of the job requires including evenings, weekends and may also include home match days.
PERSON SPECIFICATION DESCRIPTION
As this role involves direct access to young persons under the age of eighteen, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure, to ensure their suitability for the role. Any candidates invited to interview will be sent a CFA Personal Disclosure Form, Guidance Notes and Privacy Statement to return at their interview in a sealed envelope.
- To comply with the requirements of the staff handbook.
- Work with Commercial Manager to install an on-going marketing campaign to publicise project to participants and promote to local media.