The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 26 in the National League South.
Wealdstone v Welling United
- Leaders Wealdstone have lost their last two games – the first time they have suffered back-to-back defeats in the league this season.
- Welling’s new manager Bradley Quinton takes over with the club third from bottom.
- Wealdstone have won ten of their 11 home matches, taking 30 points from a possible 33.
- Welling’s away record is the second worst in the league – winning once and scoring only six goals on the road.
Hemel Hempstead v Havant & Waterlooville
- Promotion hopefuls Hemel have won just once in ten games but came from behind twice to earn a point at Chippenham on Tuesday night.
- Havant are yet to lose away from home this season – scoring 27 goals on their travels, more than anyone else in the division.
- The Tudors haven’t scored more than one goal in a home game since September’s victory over Bath City.
- Havant’s defeat to Maidstone last week was their first in eight games. They had won six from seven before that loss.
Weymouth v Dulwich Hamlet
- Weymouth have won two of their last three but have taken just six points from a possible 15.
- Dulwich have won back-to-back games for the first time since August after a great start to the New Year.
- Weymouth have won eight of their 12 home National League South games – but recently suffered set-backs against Havant and St Albans City.
- After scoring six against Braintree and three at Hampton, Dulwich have nine goals in 2020 already.
Dartford v Oxford City
- Dartford are top of the form guide with five wins from six as new manager Steve King lifts the clubs into the play-off spots.
- Oxford have won two games in a row and last time out defeated leaders Wealdstone.
- The Darts can’t stop hitting the target – they have scored 13 goals in their last four matches.
- Oxford and goals are guaranteed with 38 going in during their last eight matches. That’s an average of 4.75 goals per game.
Top Picks from LV BET
27/20 Wealdstone to be winning at half-time against Welling – and full-time.
13/1 Havant to beat Hemel Hempstead 3-1. (Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
22/1 Weymouth to beat Dulwich Hamlet after trailing at half-time.
7/5 Over 3.5 goals in Dartford v Oxford City (Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)