The Hawks Media Team are recruiting for a part-time Social Media & Content Creator.
Havant and Waterlooville FC are a professional football club in the National League South having been established in 1998. The club has grown over the years establishing itself within the local community with its charitable arm, supporting numerous grassroots and youth teams alongside schools, with the installation of its new state-of-the-art artificial pitch.
Working in a fast-paced marketing and e-commerce team, the Social Media Executive is responsible for ensuring effective content, communications and growth across our organic social media accounts. Day-to-day you will be working across our social media accounts to plan content, schedule posts and engage with our customers and followers. You will be creating tailored communications, imagery and copy, working closely with our key stakeholders where required. You will also be monitoring and engaging with key groups within our social landscape, alongside producing content for blog posts and copywriting activities and conducting interviews where required. Ideally you will have excellent communication skills, have a passion for writing and photography and be happy to manage your own workload. A keen interest in football in general is highly desirable but not essential, so long as you can understand and can communicate effectively with our audience through engaging posts and content.
A self-starter with an eye for detail that’s ready to get involved and adapt to a busy working environment.
What we are looking for:
- Experience and a proven track record of multiple channel and account organic growth
- Multi-tasker who is well organised, has excellent written and verbal communication skills with fantastic attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Prior experience with social media management and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to strategically plan and prioritise in line with business requirements
- Skilled in photography and video as well as knowledge of photo and video editing
- A passion for sports and football
- Experience of WordPress and website management together with graphic design and ability to create marketing materials and match day programmes
- Experience in social media advertising, press releases, blogs, social media and web analytics
- Experience of working in a commercial fast paced online marketing environment.
- Above all you’ll be flexible, pro-active and open to change with an excellent attention to detail. Working alongside your creative and marketing colleagues.
- You’ll be an excellent team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inquisitive, driven and highly organised, you’ll be able to prioritise and manage a demanding workload.
- Free on-site parking
- Full UK driving licence required
- 20-hours week
- Flexible to include weekends
- Social media content and marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Photography and video creation and editing
- Canva, graphic design
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your CV along with a brief overview of your experience and any supporting examples of your work to [email protected]