Havant and Waterlooville Football Club are recruiting!
We’re looking for two part-time individuals to work alongside our Facilities Manager in the day to day operations of our new 3G pitch.
The part-time roles are for midweek evenings and weekends to ensure our bookings run as smoothly as possible. The successful candidates will play a crucial role of ensuring our new 3G venture works seamlessly.
The key responsibilities include;
- Covering reception and communal areas including kitchen/bar
- Ensure that the facility is a warm and welcoming environment
- Establish positive working relationships with key partner clubs and project partners
- Promote the benefits of the facility to the public and the local football community
- Ensure the facility is accessible and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Unite the game locally through the co-ordination of football provision across the project area
- Supporting the site management team during peak times
- Rate of pay £9.50 per hour with an expectation to work unsociable hours
To apply please send a CV and a covering letter marked Private and Confidential to Gary Pratt (Community Manager) at email@example.com